Decide today to be your family’s water HERO!
Have you noticed…
- Corrosion on your faucets?
- Stains on your sinks or toilets?
- Salty Tasting Water?
- Water that has an odor?
It’s time to get your water tested and treated. (CLICK HERE)
Myth or Fact? The city is responsible for the quality of my water.
Myth. Although the city is responsible for water leading up to your house. The water beyond the meter is the homeowner’s responsibility.
Why you should care:
- Water directly affects our health.
- Quality of water directly affects our quality of life.
- If your water has too much sodium and you have a heart condition it could affect your heart.
- Do you have gastrointestinal problems? Minerals in your water could be contributing.
- Is yours an older home? Decades of pipe deposits may compromise water safety.
- Do you have dry skin? Maybe the water you use has a different PH than it should.
- Using Sulfate Free shampoo? How much Sulfate is in your water?
Other benefits of treating your water:
- Detergents go further.
- Less stains on your sinks and toilets.
- Hydrated skin and hair.
- Healthier plants.
- Healthier pets.
- Less hard water cleaning and scrubbing.
- Overall better hydration and quality of life.
- Less stomach issues.
How to test:
It is as easy as collecting a sample and sending it in! Or better yet, in select areas we can come right to your home and test right there.
- Buy a Service (Options here)
- Provide your name and address (we'll either send you a water sample collection kit or visit your home to test the water).
- RETEGO Labs will perform the test & tell you how to improve your water.
- We provide a customizable plan on how to improve water in your home to make it precisely perfect. These changes might include softeners, filters, remineralization, RO and/or disinfection.
What does it test for?
Calcium, Alkalinity, pH, Sulfate, Chloride, Magnesium, Lead, Copper, Total Iron, Sodium, Total Chlorine, TDS, Conductivity. With this information we will calculate your Cation / Anion Balance, Chloride / Sulfate Mass Balance (CSMR). Langelier Saturation Index (LSI), Puckorius Scaling Index (PSI), Ryzner Stability Index (RSI). Salinity, Sodium Adsorption Ratio (SAR), Dissolved Inorganic Carbon (DIC), Aggressive Index (AI), Hardness, and Grains per Gallon (GPG).
This test is fast and precise! Be the HERO in your home. Test and Treat your water NOW.